Papers using the IHDS public data:
For media outlet opinion pieces written by IHDS team members, click here.
For newspaper articles referencing IHDS, click here.
Articles by IHDS Users:
323. Lucia, C., Nicole, H., and Alessandra, V. (2017). Child Marriage, Weather Shocks, and the Direction of Marriage Payments. Accessed on October 11, 2017. Link
274. Diwakar, D. G. (2017). Life on Streets: Health and Living Conditions of Children in Delhi. In S. S. Acharya, S. Sen, M. Punia & S. Reddy (Eds.), Marginalization in Globalizing Delhi: Issues of Land, Livelihoods and Health (pp. 349-368). New Delhi: Springer India.
249. Sinha, R. (2016). Intergenerational Occupational Mobility and Labor Productivity. Retrieved from SSRN: Link.
207. Patra, S., P. Arokiasamy, and S. Goli. (2016). Relevance of health knowledge in reporting maternal health complications and use of maternal health care in India. Health care for women international, 37(5), 531-549.
198. Childers, T. B., & K. Chiou. (2016). Socioeconomic Status, Religion and Health in India: an Examination of Chronic and Communicable Diseases. The Review of Black Political Economy, 43(2), 149-164
172. Gaiha, R., R. Jha, and V.S. Kulkarni. (2015). Child undernutrition in India in Diets, Malnutrition, and Disease: The Indian Experience. Australia, Australia/Oceania: Oxford University Press. Link.
168. Azam, M. (2015). Intergenerational Educational Persistence among Daughters: Evidence from India. The BE Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 16(4).
142. Panda, S. (2015). Political connections and elite capture in a poverty alleviation programme in India. The Journal of Development Studies, 51(1), 50-65.
136. Dahiya, S., and B. Viswanathan. (2015). Women’s Malnutrition in India: The Role of Economic and Social Status. Margin: The Journal of Applied Economic Research, 9(3), 306-332.
127. Agrawal, T. (2014). Gender and caste-based wage discrimination in India: some recent evidence. Journal for Labour Market Research, 47(4), 329-340.
doi: 10.1016/j.jebo.2014.04.011. Link.
doi: 10.5547/019565220.127.116.11. Link.
114. Kumar, S., R. Molitor, and S. Vollmer. (2014). Children of drought: Rainfall shocks and early child health in rural India. Retrieved from SSRN Link
University of Pennsylvania.
. (2014). Politics off the grid: political competition, regulatory control, and allocation of natural resources. Unpublished Manuscript. Working Paper. Brown University, University of Virginia. Retrieved from Link.
111. Oldiges, C. (2014). Cereal Consumption Engel Curves and Income in India. In S. O. Wolf, P. Casaca, A. J. Flanagan & C. Rodrigues (Eds.), The Merits of Regional Cooperation: The Case of South Asia (pp. 95-116). Cham: Springer International Publishing.
110. Pandey, M. K. (2014). Demand and Targeting of Kisan Credit Card Scheme in India. MANTHAN: Journal of Commerce and Management, 1(1), 35-58. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.17492/manthan.v1i1.2432
Gouda, J., Chandra Das, K., Goli, S., and M. A. P.
Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University. Retrieved from Link.
57. Khamis, M., N. Prakash, and Z. Siddique. (2012). Consumption and social identity: Evidence from India. Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 83(3), 353-371. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jebo.2012.07.002
Laxenburg, Austria: IR-09-046. Link